Empowering Native American businesses in the delivery of consumer financial services.
Better Day Solutions was formed in early 2018 and is majority-owned by Native American entrepreneurs Marshall Pierite and Robin Kovash. Marshall and Robin are champions for improving Native American economies and communities while building meaningful partnerships with Federal and State authorities, as well as, consumer advocates and private enterprise. Better Day Solutions has assembled a team of leaders, managers and professionals with decades of experience, Including:
- Tribal Sovereignty and Governance
- Tribal culture and Community Values
- Tribal Economic and Tax Intricacies
- Advocacy and Service to Tribal Nations
- Entrepreneurship and Executive Management
- Financial Services (banking, consumer lending, collections and credit risk management)
- Enterprise-wide Technology
- Customer Contact Center Operations
- Marketing (direct mail, affiliate networks, lead generation and SMS)
- Data Management and Analytics (predictive modeling, machine-learning, statistics and mathematics)
To empower American Indian and Alaskan Native economies in the export of consumer financial products to American consumers through market disruptive technologies and tribal regulatory advantages – driving down costs to consumers while increasing income and economic opportunities within the native communities we serve.